Goals of the program
- Rationally integrate the series of modules or subjects that contain the knowledge that the professional appraiser must have at this time and that does not have a bachelor’s degree graduate.
- Provide the student with the theoretical and practical tools to confront the analysis of different kinds of valuation problems
- Provide the student with the theoretical and practical tools to face the analysis of different kinds of valuation problems of all tipes of propertys and to propose solutions that satisfy the conceptual and legal requirements of founded and sustainable valuations.
- Develop in the student the research skills required to solve any valuation problem.
- To familiarize the student with the local, regional, national and international sources that generate useful and interesting information for the valuation, the way to access them and to obtain their best use.
- To induce the student to use the equipment and electronic programs currently available for the development of the professional work of valuation and to arouse in him interest for the development of new programs that allow to make more efficient the work of those who perform in this professional discipline.
- to be a student constituted of this program of excellence that gives prestige to the University.
Objetives of the program
- To train competent valuation professionals, with a broad base of theoretical knowledge, solid ethical training and high awareness of professional responsibility. To form a group of professors that will constitute the nucleus of a center of study and development of the valuation in Mexico.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the graduates of the specialization program in valuation and other professionals of the valuation through activities of extension and continuous education that have as base the works realized by teachers and students of the program.
- Lay the foundations for the development of formal research programs in the field of valuation at the University, with a focus on local, national and international.